All organisations with 5 or more employees are required by UK law to have:
- A health and safety policy document
- Documented risk assessments forms for all significant hazards
- Access to competent health & safety advice
- Documented arrangements for the planning, organisation, control, monitoring and review of health & safety arrangements (i.e. a health & safety manual)
- Suitable and sufficient health and safety training for Managers and employees
All Safety Matters Ltd can help with all of these issues. We provide a wide range of tailored solutions to assist your business to comply with your legal duties - and give you 'Peace of mind'.
The penalties of not complying with health & safety law can be very serious:
- Unlimited fines, to be paid straight from profits
- Individual fines and jail sentences
- Director disqualifications
- The adverse publicity of prosecutions, leading to loss of business, with damaged personal and professional reputations, and increased premiums.
Small To Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs) can rarely afford to employ a full-time Health & Safety Manager or Advisor – that's where All Safety Matters Ltd comes in. We provide health & safety services and advice to Herefordshire & the Welsh Border organisations, giving SMEs a cost effective health & safety solution such as our annual Peace of Mind health and safety support contracts.
We help the larger organisations too – for example by providing an independent audit of their health & safety management system, and helping the deal with the specific issues facing their health & safety specialists.